Stop the Ride! + [make money on the web]

Get $10 Free
Sign up and get $10

Have you seen the new program that Citi Bank is offering? It is called Obopay. It is a new way to send and receive money. You can use it online, kind of like Pay Pal, or you can also use it with your cell phone to send and receive money via text message. Money in your obopay account can be transferred to your bank accounts.

The fees are low. A flat $0.10 fee to send money (any amount) and no fees to receive or transfer money. Right now you can Sign up and get $10. I know it sounds too good to be true, but I signed up and there is now $10 in my obo account that I can transfer to my bank account. No further requirements. You can sign up and get $10 too. Please use my links so I can get the referral fee! Thanks!

I first saw this offered at FusionCash, where you also got $5 for using FusionCash, but I am not sure if the offer is still available there.