ALLCASTLE PRINCETON + [work]

Busy Busy

Ah what I thought was going to be a quiet and relaxing weekend to finish up some projects has turned out not to be. Of course is there really any such thing less than two weeks from Christmas? I'm not stressed, just busy!

We got a pleasant surprise yesterday. Two out of state relatives were wanting to come to visit; my aunt and uncle today and my brother and a co-worker tomorrow. We are always happy to have family visit, but it did require a change in plan for today. Instead of making cookies and other goodies as planned, I decided I might need to let some of my cleaning supplies, which hadn't seen the light of day since Thanksgiving, out for a quick tour around the house. They had been neglected since I started Christmas cooking. It is amazing how much better the house looks with a quick pick up, sweep and mop. Maybe I should try that more often?

We also picked up 14 free chickens. Ah, but that is probably a story for another time at a different blog. I did get a couple of gift packages completed, so I can check that off my list. Needless to say it was a busy, but productive day. Still have a few more things to put together before Christmas, and despite my best intentions one more gift to figure out. This person is always a tough one. This year I promised my self I would get theirs early, but obviously that did not happen. How about you? How are your holiday preparations coming along?

HDMI splitters